Play List


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miscellaneous Photos

The assistant principal at school sent these pictures to me today. I had to attend a "Community Fair" a few weeks ago. The point of the fair was to highlight some of the classes and offerings at the middle school in hopes of getting the community involved (ie. give us $$) The timing was pretty poor, since just the day before, the county announced that there was over $20 million in reserve funds missing and that taxes were going to go up. Oooops! Anyhow, the pictures are nice!

Jillian and Sydney wanted to go to the Fair. They thought they were going to play on the computers in my room. NOT!

This is my teaching partner, Carrie. She teaches math while I teach reading. We had a display set up showing how we use the "Clickers" in our classes. It was cool. Too bad the only ones playing were Jillian and Sydney!

No comments: