Play List


Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally!

Today was the last day of summer school. The little darlings had their 3rd attempt at passing today. If they still don't pass, they could possibly be retained. As of 3:30pm, 5 of the 13 tested today passed. I will go next Thursday to help review their portfolios (student work record) and help decide whether or not to retain. Fun stuff!

I decided to take a break on the bathroom today. The paint needs another day to dry and my body needs a day to recover. I did, however, try to vacuum the sand out of the pool. What a nightmare this pool has been. We are now on our 3rd refill of the stupid thing and it's only July. Did I mention how much I hate that thing? I rarely even go in it. I swear, next year we are getting a real pool. No more of the stupid vinyl nightmare. Ugh.

No comments: