Play List


Monday, July 7, 2008

Mmmmmm...food

Feeling kind of lazy tonight, so I made breakfast for dinner. When Jillian came home from playing, I told her, "We're having pancakes for dinner." Her response? "Whoo-hooo! I'm making the bacon!" I had pancake duty (but an eye on the bacon) and made some cheesy scrambled eggs for us. I ended up making a McGriddle sandwich with my food (way better than McD's). Jillian ate 3 pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Whoa! Now, with full tummies, it's time to relax.

While I am on the subject of food, I thought I would surprise Roger on Saturday with potato salad. Anyone who knows me knows that I really don't like potato salad (it's the hard-boiled eggs-yuck). I do, however, like German Potato Salad. I went to my favorite website (www.allrecipes.com) and did a search. I found the recipe, went to the store for ingredients, and commenced to cooking. It was FANTASTIC! I haven't had German Potato Salad in a while (I think the last time was when I worked with a lady from Germany at Newton Furniture!) So yummy! Roger loved it.

No comments: